Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation M. The Ubiquiti NS-5AC NanoStation AC Point-To-Point PtP Link Kit takes the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The Ubiquiti NS-5AC NanoStation AC Point-To-Point PtP Link Kit gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP throughput and dedicated WiFi radio for management.
- Features a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
- Integrates a seperate WiFi radion for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
- U Mobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface.
- Next-gen airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of proprietary TDMA protocol.
- airMAX ac supports high data rates which require dense modulation.
- Versatile mounting making it suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Utilises the latest ESD protection to help against power surges.
- Radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Quick installation as no fastners are required for pole-mounting.
- Provides secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled Power over Ethernet (PoE).
|Dimensions: With Mount
|257 x 84 x 41 mm (10.12 x 3.31 x 1.61″)|
|257 x 84 x 30 mm (10.12 x 3.31 x 1.18″)|
|Weight||233 g (8.22) oz|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply (Included)|
|Max. Power Consumption||9W|
|Power Method||802.3af Alternative A (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 Return) 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Networking Interface||(2) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports|
|Channel Bandwidths||10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz|
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Memory||64 MB DDR2|
|Cross-pol Isolation||20 dB Minimum|
|Beamwidth||45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)|
|Enclosure||UV Resistant Polycarbonate|
|LEDs||(1) Power, Eth1, Eth2; (1) Signal Strength|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|ESD/EMP Protection||±24kV Contact/Air|
|Shock & Vibration||ETSI3000-019-1.4|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|